830, 633, 415 nm LED Phototherapy System
- DISCOVER THE TRUE SCIENCE OF LED PHOTOTHERAPY
Discover the True Science of LED Phototherapy
Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) with HEALITE II is the therapeutic use of incident light to photomodulate cellular function, improving healing times, relieving pain, subsiding active acne, promoting skin rejuvenation and others. HEALITE II harnesses the properties of 830/590, 633 and 415 nm light via Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology, properly delivered and concentrated, treating effectively without possibility of physical trauma or thermal damage. LLLT with HEALITE II can be used as a standalone therapy or as an adjunctive therapy with many other treatments.
Why use LLLT?
- Ideal wavelength
- Powerful enough to penetrate deep where it is needed
- Works at subcellular, cellular and tissue level
- Works alone or as an adjunctive therapy
- Treats multiple indications
- Pain-free, non-invasive, treatment of patients all ages
Optical Lens Array Technology (OLAT) uses collimation optics which more effectively harness and deliver the healing energy of 1800 new generation LEDs to achieve concentrated therapeutic photon intensities in the cells and organelles of the target tissue, thus maximizing the therapeutic outcome. OLAT improves the efficiency and enhances the efficacy of LED phototherapy.
PROPRIETARY OLAT TECHNOLOGY
PROVIDES DEEPER MORE INTENSIVE TREATMENTS:
Why HEALITE II?
● Photo-Sequencing Technology (PST) ● Ergonomic design
● Optical Lens Array Technology (OLAT) ● Distance sensor
● A total of 1800 durable, hi-quality LED’s ● User-friendly touch-screen
● Fully adjustable head, panels and arm ● Stable and easy to maneuver
830 nm with 590 nm photosequencing
Muscle and Joint Pain
Temporary Increase of Blood Circulation
Non-melanoma Skin Cancer (Exogenous PDT with 5-ALA)
Active Acne (Endogenous PDT)
PROVIDE THE RESULTS YOUR PATIENTS WANT
Photo-Sequencing Technology (PST)
Pre-emptive micro-low level light therapy (μ-LLLT) with 590 nm is preceded for 60 seconds ahead of continuous delivery of 830 nm in order to pre-condition epidermis and enhance dermal tissue interaction by 830 nm.
Adjustable head for large coverage or focused intensity; Flexible arm can fit any parts of treatment area.
This slides show the changes in dermatitis associated inflammatory cells following 830 nm LED irradiation in a rat model: A marked reduction in inflammatory infiltration can be seen.1
1 Is light-emitting diode phototherapy (LED-LLLT) really effective?
Do you want to know why more and more skin experts put their trust in Lutronic Products? Visit our website to find out why!